The Pathway to Sustainability
THE 3-DAY CHALLENGE TO STAY #FOREVERBOOKEDOUT
Three days to figure out what your marketing strategy needs so you can be on the path to a sustainable photography business.
February 27-March 1, 2023
Overview of our time together:
- Complete the critical first step in determining the direction of your business—and it might not be what you think, but without it, you won’t be able to stay the course.
- Determine your audience & ideal client– narrowing the field down to the perfect people for YOU to serve.
- Craft a plan to share your work in a way that draws in leads for your business—without having to “keep up” with what everyone else is doing.
- Build a "cash now" strategy, because, hey, you have bills to pay–but this strategy will also set you up for long-term sustainability as well.
- Establish a marketing strategy that works for YOUR business–based on how you want to live your life.
- Map out a plan to implement this strategy ASAP–because it's time to start seeing results, like yesterday.
- Develop your marketing maintenance schedule–so that you're able to finally stay #foreverbookedout.
There’s no ONE right way to go about
booking out your photography schedule
You don’t have to do what everyone else is doing—
you get to do what’s right for you.
You get to make the choices that support
the pathway to your version of freedom.
When you see other photographers booking out months in advance–
or you realize how much money you're really spending on Facebook ads
and how much time you're wasting posting in Facebook groups
with no engagement.
You realize there's probably a much easier way.
It would just be nice if someone gave you the secret!
Building a business isn’t for the faint of heart—
and building a photography business comes with its own special bag of tricks.
The comparison trap is real—
and before you know it, you’re getting sucked in
- She’s better than me—she’ll get all the clients I want to attract.
- She's booked out for months–I don't know how I can make this happen for myself.
- No one liked my post today—I’m never gonna be able to do this full time.
- Marketing feels like a waste of time … I just want to be behind the camera—because at least I’m getting paid for that.
You can easily book out your schedule
But not just book out your schedule...
You can do it in a way that works for you.
You can attract the clients that get you excited about your work.
And you can stay booked out for months in advance...
Sounds like a dream, I know. But, I can help …
I can teach you how to book out your schedule in just three days.
HERE’S HOW IT'LL WORK:
Your Marketing Foundation
A sustainable marketing strategy requires a solid foundation–so of course we start there. By the end of day one, you will know exactly who your ideal client is, why, and how to attract that person.
Your Fast Cash Strategy
Listen, I know you need money now... So on day two, I'm gonna show you how to create a revenue stream in your business immediately, that will also work as a long-term strategy, as well.
Your #foreverbookedout Plan
Finally, on day three, we will craft a plan to book out your schedule months in advance—without having to “keep up” with what everyone else is doing.
Are you ready for time and money freedom?
If so, this challenge is something you need in your life.
February 27-March 1, 2023
THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR YOU IF …
- You see so many other photographers booking out with high paying clients–and you're wondering what they know that you don't.
- You've tried so many marketing strategies, but nothing seems to work–it's frustrating and you're tired of throwing spaghetti at the wall.
- You find yourself constantly in the comparison trap—and it’s not exactly helping your confidence, or let's be honest, moving the needle.
- You get analysis paralysis—you want things to be right, or you just don’t want to do them … you need to shake off your perfectionism and just jump in.
- You need a little encouragement to help you make progress—like boot camp for your photography business.
DON’T LET ANOTHER DAY GO BY