You didn't trade in your 9-5 so you can work 24/7
GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITHOUT THE CONSTANT HUSTLE
You didn’t trade in your 9-5 so you could work 24/7
But, when it comes to finding your dream clients, making sales, and reeling in your work schedule to work fewer hours & make more money … you’re not quite sure how to pull it off without showing up all the time.
THERE’S A BETTER WAY TO DO BUSINESS
No more imposter syndrome. No more burnout. No more living paycheck to paycheck. No more missing out on the important moments in life because you’re too busy working.
Determine exactly who your ideal photography client is so you can create a brand and messaging that makes you and your offers irresistible to them.
Conquering perfectionism and overwhelm for consistent forward momentum in your business by creating a short & long-term marketing plan so you don’t have to work all.the.time.
Automating your marketing task list to get the most important work done in the most effective & efficient manner—so you can step away from your business without missing a paycheck.
Photography Marketing Course:
A SELF-PACED COURSE TO MARKETING YOUR SERVICES AND ESCAPING BURNOUT, IMPOSTER SYNDROME, & LIVING PAYCHECK-TO-PAYCHECK
TLC'S Photography Marketing Course is a self-paced course that’s designed to help you market your photography business in a way that’s PROFITABLE and SUSTAINABLE. Consider it your new secret weapon when it comes to booking dream clients, landing high-ticket sales, and working as much (or as little) as you want.
The TLC Photography
It all starts with a solid foundation: in this module, we’ll dive into a little psychology and go through some of my favorite mindset advice and reminders:
- I’ll walk you through the Daily Magic Routine that transformed my productivity as a business owner without overwhelming myself.
- Plus, we’ll learn tactics to overcome perfectionism as a photographer and embrace the idea that fast, messy action moves the needle forward more than chasing your version of perfection.
YOUR IDEAL CLIENT & MESSAGING
You can’t book sessions if you don’t know who you’re selling to. In Phase 2, you’ll learn how to refine your personal brand and messaging to stand out to your perfect people.
- I’ll show you exactly how to identify your ideal clients, attract them to your services, and convert them into paying customers!
- Plus, we’ll discuss how to create a visual brand representation of your photography that aligns with what your ideal client would be attracted to. This includes your logo, brand colors, fonts, and brand identity style guide.
- I'll also give you an overview of the marketing funnel structure I use in my own photography biz to consistently book dream clients and hit those high-income months.
MODULES 3 & 4
SHORT & LONG-TERM MARKETING
Want a set-it-and-forget marketing funnel in place that does the work for you? In Phases 3 and 4, we’ll cover how to create magic with your marketing strategies, master the ins-and-outs of strategic alliances, social media, high-converting websites & blogs, SEO, email marketing, and more!
- We'll talk about one of the fastest and most effective ways to book high-quality clients: referrals from other people your dream client already knows, likes, and trusts!
- Learn how to take a simplified but effective approach to social media so you can reap the benefits of what a powerful tool it is while avoiding the overwhelm that can come with it, plus learn to optimize your Instagram engagement with my simple, 5-step method that really works.
Plus, get access to the high-converting website template and all the strategic copywriting (things like SEO & sales-driven emails) and blogging tactics I use to market my own seven figure photography business.
When it comes to building and scaling a successful photography business, stats are your BFF—simply put, they tell you what your audience likes and what they don’t. I’ll walk you through the stats you should pay attention to on your road to six-figures.
- Learn which stats you need to track to make sure that your website and content are doing what they need to do and working for you in the background!
- Prepare for what to expect as you scale to the next level in your photography business and how to adjust your strategy and goals based on your new growth.
Get immediate access to:
- 5 phases and 20 value-packed lessons that will teach you everything you need to know about successfully marketing your photography business without burning out. - Value $2,997
- 10+ swipe files and templates to help you further your knowledge and apply what you’ve learned to your own business. - Value $997
- PLUS, one free 20-minute strategy call with me upon completion of the course. - Value $197
A $5,000 VALUE — ALL FOR JUST $497!
Don’t take my word for it...
hear it from my clients!
Frequently Asked Questions
TLC's Photography Marketing Course focuses on a strategic approach to marketing that will make finding clients organically (aka no paid ads necessary) easier than ever before. You’ll learn different ways to attract and convert clients depending on your preference. The methods covered are the ones I personally use to book multiple clients a week in my own business!